Tuesday, January 13, 2004

I do believe I have found the second best computer program ever created! The first of course being a little application called SAUSAGE. It is a technological breakthrough that no one wants to acknowledge. I don't really know why, it is way better than anything else out there. Anyway, the second best application is called DVD-To-Pocket PC. This converts a DVD to a file that can be stored on a memory card and then played on my Pocket PC. Andy, you'd wet your pants over this. Since a pocket pc's battery life is way longer than a laptop's, I can watch twice as many movies on my Pocket PC than Hillner can on his laptop. It is the coolest. I tested it with X-Men and it worked quite well. The picture never broke up and although the sound isn't Bose quality, it didn't cut off or anything! I'm hooked. It might just make me start watching more movies. The only drawback is I (or someone at least) must have to DVD so it can be ripped. Other than that, all I need is an application to make popcorn and soda pop out my Pocket PC and I'll be all set!

On a side note, I'm going to Atlantic City this weekend. I'm brushing up on my Blackjack skills. Roman informs me that counting cards is not really welcome so my typical means of winning card games is out of the water. I downloaded a Blackjack cheat sheet so for the next few days I'll be memorizing it. Not a real hard task. The house wins huh? Plus now I can watch movies in the car on the way there. ATLANTIC CITY BABY!!!

No comments: