Thursday, January 22, 2004

Well, there's good news today and bad news today. As you can see, I'm writing this during normal work hours which means I am obviously not at work. Had some trouble getting out of bed this morning so I took myself to doctors. The good news is there's a name for what I've got. The bad news is its name is Infectious Mononucleosis. What happened to my superior immune system? That lucky streak in Atlantic City must have helped itself to my highly advanced immune system. What was Luck thinking? That's the last time he does anything stupid like that again. More bad news, no sports for a month, tiredness could last for months and who knows how I'll feel as I wake up each morning. It wouldn't be too bad if I hadn't recently started a job and it wasn't prime snowboarding season. Of all the luck! OOOOO I hate that Luck!

In any event, Kate if you read this before I talk to you today, no wedding tomorrow. Tim, if you read this before I talk to you today, I can snowboard this weekend. It's up to you if you still want to go. That's it for now. I'm seeing Luck try and sneak out of the room nonchalantly so I'm gonna go catch him and beat him up. More to come on my illness as I feel up to it.

No comments: