Saturday, January 24, 2004

I can't tell you how hard it is to sit at home after a fresh 4 inches of snow and watch my friend leave to go snowboarding without me. Here's a downside of living with a parent. If I were living on my own, this whole swollen spleen ordeal would not effect me and I'd be at The Knob right now enjoying a fresh 4 inches of snow and Stembogen Bowl. However, the parents that be have instructed that I not even think of such a thing. So here I sit watching the snowboarding season go out the window. I think Fate enjoys watching me be bored. But oh well, who am I to argue with Fate?

On a side note, since I couldn't be snowboarding I decided to watch The Matrix Reloaded. I remember when I went to see it in the theatres I didn't care much for it. However, after seeing The Matrix Revolution this movie is 1000 times better. Although there is still a lot of "lets blow stuff up" there's a lot more to look into and ponder about. If you have seen The Matrix Revolution I suggest watching the first two of The Matrix Trilogy again and find a whole mess of crap that you missed before. It makes me anxious for Revolution to come out on DVD!

No comments: