Wednesday, January 14, 2004

I enjoyed Andy's blog about other people's blog. If I read more people's blog I might do the same. A few comments though. Janet, you do need to update your blog. Has it been month now? What are you thinking. A job is no excuse. NO EXCUSE! And folks, this is NOT MTV, shoutouts, are just plain annoying and stupid. Before I forget, props to my friend Roman who has proven me all-knowing.

Now, for the weather. The spider monkey didn't wake up today so I had to make the forecast. Luckily I saw the weather report on TV and decided it was going to snow. I was right. The white stuff is falling right now! I'd like to give a shoutout to all those people that "thought snow" a few days ago when I told them to.

On a final note, if you didn't notice, my TTLB Ecosystem status has advanced to Crunchy Crustacean. Andy, you may have noticed your's changed as well. This is due to me signing The Vikster up for TTLB Ecosystem. I wanted a higher status, you can't back out now Vikki. Andy, you can thank me later.

No comments: