Monday, January 19, 2004

Who owns Atlantic City? It should be me. I took the House to the cleaners Saturday. Vikki and Tim may have helped Trump out a little but I showed him who was boss. $15 baby! The House always wins what? That's right. One day of luck out of 8414 isn't too bad I don't think. Maybe this is a sign of life changing events that are yet to come. Then again, maybe it's that random chance I talked about earlier. Either way it made me happy. I hope to go back someday and maybe take them out of business.

The rest of the weekend was OK. A loss by a very sad team know as the Eagles didn't make the weekend end on a good note. I don't blame McNabb for giving up (yeah I guess he was too hurt to play) with the way his receivers were catching. Andy is write. This Super Bowl is going to be duller than my life. But you'll still catch me watching it in two weeks. I need some kind of excitement in my life.

No comments: