Sunday, January 11, 2004

Wow, wow and double wow. I think I spent about 1/2 of my weekend on the edge of my seat. The real kicker today was the green bay/philly game. Get it, kicker..hahaha, I miss those that used to laugh at my puns. Anyway, since I've got my pool going with the guys in Automation I had a few teams to root for. Going into the Eagles game tonight I was 1 for 3, so a victory for the Eagles was quite necessary. Things were not looking good and around the 2 minute warning of period 4 until the end of the game I may not have blinked at all. Let me make this statement, even though McNabb was sacked about 9 times, at least he didn't just chuck a ball into the air in the hopes that there would be a player in the remote vicinity of the ball. I thought Favre was better than that. He came into today's game with i think 32 post-season victories under his helmet. What was he thinking?? I was more thinking, "What is Amy yelling at the TV right now?" I'm guessing some words flew that were more profound then Britney Spears last music video. Amy, let me know what you were thinking, and maybe let me know how that taste of defeat tastes.

I can only hope next weekend will be even half exciting as this weekend was. Now it's back to work and a dentist appointment for me tomorrow afternoon. How can people say that they love the dentist and they love getting their teeth cleaned? Am I missing something here? They pry into your life and make you bleed, why are people liking this? I'd be quite content to never sit in a dentist chair again. With advances in toothpaste and fluoride enhanced water in the past years, is the dentist actually doing anything at all? This sounds like a fleecing of America to me.

No comments: