Saturday, January 24, 2004

Occasionally I'll randomly check out my friend's away messages. Every now and again I'm going to post ones that catch my attention. So listen up people, make 'em good!

DerrickAD:
So doodle and I went to EatnPark ok... and they got this new appetizer there now... Pop Corn Shrimp... mmmm... so we like wanted to try it right... But I saw it was like 5 bucks for this little tiny basket. And so I says to doodle - I says '5 bucks for... what is that?!! like 10 tiny shrimps! Good-ness thats alot of money! For that kinda money these little shrimps better jump up out that basket and offer to do my TAXES!!!! ...before they get eaten!!! And for that matter, after my taxes are signed, sealed and in the mail they should even ask me for my preference in sauces to sprinkle themselves with, climb up my shirt and patiently wait in line to be the next one to jump down my neck! 5 dollars - thats ridiculous! You hear that shrimps??! Ridiculous!!! Now get up out that basket! I'll be right back with my W-2's!'

No comments: