Sunday, January 04, 2004

Well the weekend has come to a close and it's back to work for me tomorrow morning. Today all I really did was watch football on TV. I'm sure Amy was pulling her hair out by the time the Packers game went into overtime. Favre may not be as lucky next week when he challenges McNabb and his fairly descent Eagles. The Colts game I lost interest in around the 3rd touchdown pass. Aren't playoff games supposed to be closer than that? At least a stadium of crazy fans were happy.

On a side note, what happened to the red haired safe auto lady? They got a new one. Same black guy, new white girl, no red hair or red clothes. And the guy doesn't even notice he's talking to someone different! If I spent my job with the same "lady in red" day after day talking about cheap car insurance, I would sure as HECK notice when someone new came in place of her. Oh well, I won't complain too much. This new girl is much more attractive.

No comments: