Wednesday, January 21, 2004

I'm happy to announce Roman has finally the Blog Crew. You'll find his link over the right hand side there with the rest of my blog links. Be sure to check out his Drink of the Week. I like that idea. Perhaps I'll have to have to drink when he posts it. Nice job Tim. I think you should have called your blog, "What Mother Doesn't Know" and then included stuff like test grades and weekend trips in there.

Next topic. Me. I had I had the worse soar throat ever yesterday. I was wrong. It was even worse today! I could barely eat. My mom thinks it's time to go to the doctor. I guess I'll appease her. Swollen glands and a fever don't constitute a trip to the doctors in my book, but I guess until I live on my own, I don't really go by my book.

I got a birthday card in the mail yesterday. It was only a half a month late, but it was from Andy and Janet so I don't mind. If his apartment is even half as clean as it was last year, then I'm surprised he even found it. But it is still much appreciated. Thanks guys, I was a funny one. One a second note, for the record, I did not bring my Gameboy to the restaurants when I was little. The main reason was back then, Gameboys didn't have backlights so you could only play in the direct light. Usually hard to come by at dinner time in a restaurant. But heck, now I play while I'm sitting waiting to go to work in the morning. Here's to backlights, and here's to video game-aholics!

No comments: