Monday, January 12, 2004

Where's the snow? I mean, come on! I've seen more snow coming from a teenagers head than what we've had this winter so far. It's colder than a polar bear's fart outside but yet no snow! Only when the temperature seems to get above freezing does it precipitate. I don't like that. That McDonald's commercial is driving me mad! Those snowboarders think they're all cool and junk. I could show them all up if only there were snow here. So, just think snow, lots and lots of snow. Reality lies within the mind, so if we all think its snowing, than it will. Isn't that how it works? It's how it should work. Just you wait! I'll be able to move stuff with my mind soon enough. No I have not been watching too much Star Wars! Hmmmm, there's a thought process worthy to be called Hillner's, from snow to Jedi's. I'm going to go play I-Ninja now and hopefully earn my black belt. Karate Kid who?

No comments: