Sunday, October 05, 2003

All right, here's the scoop. I don't live in California, neither does the majority of the population of this planet, ergo, the recall election in California does NOT have to be national news. There has to be something more news worthy than that political who-haw. So Arnold hit on some women within the last 30 years. If he didn't most people might be concerned that he was gay. So, let me get this straight, guys aren't supposed to hit on women now? OK, maybe they shouldn't make rude statements or gestures and if they do, they should apologize I think. OH OH, that's just what The Terminator did!! What more do you want?! Come on people! Find me one politician that hasn't ever done something stupid. Just one. You can't. Why not? Because the average Joe Shmoe does stupid stuff. Politicians are just smart enought to attempt to cover their tracks. That shows they work for what they want. That's just who I want representing me. Back to this news thing. Aren't their new planets being discovered all the time? Why don't I ever heard about that in the news?

No comments: