Thursday, October 30, 2003

Today was a rather dull day. Again complications from moisture probes, but at a different location. Luckily, we fixed one problem, but that lead to the next. So at least I'll have something to work on for tomorrow. No incidents running again. Although, that dead raccoon is mentioned before is still there. It's very flat, and very on the side of the road. I would think that the Amish would ride by and pick it up, make a hat or of it or something, but it may be a little late for that.

So, if you know me, you know I love Star Wars. And of course the galaxy doesn't end with the movies. Of course not, as Andy pointed out, they even have Star Wars urinal cakes. Oh the joys of living. You laugh, but there could be nothing more satisfying that peeing onto the Imperial logo. Of if only Luke Skywalker could see me now. And there was more Han and Leia "action" in the lastest Star Wars: New Jedi Order novilization. Honestly, I know that is not needed. I mean, it doesn't go into detail, but when I'm all hyped up about Wedge Antilles and the trap he has fallen into in the Bilbringi System, knowing that Han and Leia are "polishing the lightsaber" so to speak does not make the book better.

No comments: