Saturday, October 18, 2003

Tim pointed out to me that one good thing of "the crash" as it has come to be known is that I get a new car. Well, I kind of liked my old one and I feel as though it can never be replaced. We had some good times. He got me to high school and back for two years, to college and back for 4 years. He even got me in and out of New York City a dozen times or more. We've seen at least 10 different states and enjoyed many friend-filled journeys. I'll miss you 1997 Red Cavalier!

So now I need to find a new Jimmy-mobile. So far I've got it narrowed down to a new Cavalier and a used Alero. Both have their pros and cons. I like the simplicity of the Cavalier. No fancy buttons or features. Don't get me wrong, I love gadgets and stuff but sometimes I just need to get away from it all. The Alero on the other hand and tons of power stuff and is safer, but it is a little bit bigger. So we'll see what happens I guess. I need to just suck it up and choose one. Things always work out in the end anyway.

No comments: