Saturday, October 25, 2003

Well, the total fine comes to $112.00. Which actually was a lot less than I had figured it would come to. Now, the fine confuses me slightly because of all the different moneys involved. According to my letter, the actually fine was only $25 but then, there was an "other" cost and then a "cost" cost. So, I don't really know what was going on there. That's what Mom, The Ex-Paralegal is for.

On a better note, there are white lines outside on the lawn. Why is this good you ask? Well that means the cable dudes will be coming early next week to hook up my zoom zoom! My dad isn't too thrilled mainly because there are lots of white lines and that means lots of digging. My dad is a lawn freak! He's got to have the greenest lawn in the city. I told him not to worry because the snow would cover it all, but that didn't really make him too much happier. Let's just hope things get done THIS time.

No comments: