Sunday, October 19, 2003

Wow! I think more people called me in the past two days than in the past two months! Some of the phone calls, like the one with the state police and the ones with my auto insurance company were not as enjoyable as the ones with all my friends. A side note; my mom phoned in about 50% of the total phone calls. But things are looking up right now. I get to go back to work tomorrow and hopefully put everything behind me, but keeping in mind the lesson I learned.

So why are the Yankees (yeah that's right, they don't even deserve a weblink anymore on my page) winning right now? Because they suck that's why! Go ahead and even try to follow that logic.

So, here's a little taste of the Cove. A lot of people 'round these parts enjoy riding four-wheelers. Now I don't care too much for them mainly because my best-friend-in-elementary-and-junior-high-school's was killed riding a four-wheeler. So I have never really had the urge to ride one. Families around here on the other hand. . . Well, here's my story. I'm outside today cutting the grass. I'm minding my own business making nice straight parallel lines so Pops doesn't get upset. Suddenly, the neighbors down the block drive by in their four-wheeler. No big deal right? Well, sitting on the back is Dad, sitting in front of him is Mom, in front of her is Daughter Jane, and in front of her is Fido the Dog. Now I'm pretty sure they don't make family four-wheelers. They're called four-wheelers not four-seaters. Then again you're not going to find the smartest people here in the Cove.

No comments: