Monday, October 13, 2003

So you'd think with how great the internet is these days and how everyone is getting on the bandwagon that you could be able to find streaming audio of the Red Sox vs. Yankees game somewhere. I clicked around on MLB.com for about 15 minutes trying to get their streaming audio working only to find out that you have to pay $9.95 for the service. Funny, if I lived in Mass. I could listen to the game for free on the radio. You'd think since I am paying for my internet access they could at least provide me with audio of sporting events. I can get audio of Penn State games just fine. Although, at the moment, who really wants to listen to them? So it looks like I'll just have to keep clicking the refresh button on the Foxsports.com site. You'd think with how much those broadcaster love to talk, Fox would stream the game on their site. Well, I think that's all for the night. I just wanted to voice some frustration.

No comments: