Sunday, October 12, 2003

Well, it was another disappointing Sunday thanks to the Steelers (pronounced stillers around here). Bettis' fumble pretty much lost the game for them. Oh well, at least it was exciting to watch. The game of the weekend though, goes to the MLB for the Sox and Yankees game. There are only a few words to describe that game and one of them is UNBELIEVABLE! Too bad tonight's game was rained out. It would have been intense. The tension will have eased up a bit by tomorrow but I still expect an upset from the Sox.

Tomorrow, it's back to The Workplace for another week. Maybe with any luck we'll get that darn temperature sensor with PID loop working. It's nice to talk to people from California on the phone. They don't have The Cove accent. I figure, as long as I keep my verbs straight I should be okay.