Wednesday, October 01, 2003

Talk about intense! But before I talk about it, let me first talk about Ed. I do have to say, that may have just been the funiest episode ever! Not only was the documentary idea genius, but it had Warren Chezwick as well. And was it just me or was that drivers ed guy scary as all get-out? I must say, after last week's episode I wasn't expecting much from this season, but tonight's episode turned it all around. Kepp it coming you guys from Ed!

So what was so intense? The season finale of Paradise Hotel of course. It was twist after twist. Boom, Scott and Holly are gone! Boom, the outted guests choose the winners. Boom, you have to switch couples! Boom Keith and Charla are the winners! Boom, They win a quarter million each! Boom, they switch back to old roommates! Boom, they can share the money! Honestly, I was just about pacing around the room squeezing the life out my little stress cow. How do they do it? So in the end, Keith splits his money, and Charla kept her. Big surprise, I didn't call that one at all (sarcasm). Although I didn't know how the last episode was going to end either (more sarcasm). So I must say, it was a very entertaining TV evening. Hopefully I'll never watch Paradise Hotel 2 and with any luck, Ed will be entertaining yet again next week.

As a final note, feel free to sign and view my guestbook. The link will now be displayed on your right over there FOREVER!

No comments: