Wednesday, October 08, 2003

Despite what Ms. Bol said about Ed, I happened to enjoy it. All right, so it wasn't near as funny as last week, I'll give you that, but it was still quality I thought. I mean come on, the episode almost revolved around Warren Chezwick. Sorry Vikki, I have to rate this episode second best of the season. Although, you may not really disagree with that.

On a different note, why is it that when I'm watching the MLB American League Championship game, radar from The Weather Channel pops up? Look you dip-head announcers, if I want to see the doppler radar, I will turn to The Weather Channel, but when I have my TV on FOX, I expect to see the ball game. I have picture-in-picture so I can watch them both at the same time if I choose, so just show the game please. Thank you, I'm now going to go "Cowboy Up."

No comments: