Wednesday, October 22, 2003

I don't get it. Why do you have to go to the doctor or the the ER to get stitches taken out? I mean, its not as though the stitches are under the skin or even surrounded in oozing blood and bodily fluids. Of course not. All there is to it is a little snip-snip and pull. So, with this in mind I decided to take my own stitches out. I figure if Liz can ask me to take hers out, why does a doctor need to take mine out? Doctor Jimmy to the rescue! Actually it was sort of fun. My mom and dad weren't too happy but I think it was fine. And it feels sooooooo much better. It's a good thing I have my super healing abilities. I'm kind of like Wolverine but without the metal inside of me.

In other news, I drove my new car home today. It's nice. Feels just like my old one, only a little faster, so no complaints there. Let's just hope this one lasts me a little longer. I'm liking the MP3 player in it though. And it can even set the time automatically! How cool is that! Oh the joys of technology!

Finally, can't leave without talking about ED. Very very good! So it seems that Molly is now a certified "playa." And as always, Warren J. Cheswick was hilarious! That is one talented actor! Does anyone else think he and Ross from Friends are the same person?

No comments: