Wednesday, October 15, 2003

Hurray for the moisture probe! It's calibrated and so far, it looks like it's returning the proper moisture reading. We'll see if that holds true in time. I also have my doubt that the people located at the location of the moisture will be able to calibrate as often as the state wants them too. Anywho, it takes a lot of pressure off me and my staff. Okay, so I don't have any staff, but it sounded cool.

Let's talk about weather. More particular, let's talk about the wind. I'm surprised the house I live in is still standing. It has been more windy today than it was when hurricane What's-Her-Name came through here a month ago. Just by chance, I set my watch alarm last night. Good thing because the power was out come wake up time this morning.

New topic. How about those Red Sox! I had just about given up hope in the 6th inning. But they pulled through! Even Nomar contributed to the offense today! It made up for his defensive error. It's a good thing Burkett got a little help today. Don't get me wrong, I love the guy, he's my third cousin, I've got signed baseball cards and pictures from when he was a Giant, but maybe he's just not cut out for the playoffs quite yet. We'll see in the World Series. I'm putting complete faith in the final series game. That and if the Sox lose I'll change this blog entry.

Today's final note is a little something I like to call, "A Sister's Logic." The sister calls up today, wants me to bring back some shoes she left here. She asks if I'm going to church on Sunday. "I don't know if I am yet or not," I respond. "Are you and Kate having a fight?" she asks. Now, I would consider my sister an intelligent person. She even graduated sum cum laude. But someone PLEASE explain that type of irrational thought to me! Unless there's something you aren't telling me Kate. But then if we were fighting, I guess you really wouldn't be telling me anything anyways. But you are talking to me, so everything is good, I think. Please tell me everything is okay! I'm so confused!!

Oh yeah, and let's not forget Ed tonight. Good show, good issues, nice space man suit! Kate about said it right. It was "normal funny." Nothing spectacular but still entertaining. I had to flip back and forth though until the Sox game was over.

No comments: