Tuesday, October 28, 2003

So I ran for the first time since The Accident, and it felt pretty good. The Headache finally dwindled enough for me to tolerate my head bobbing up and down. But it felt good to get out and do something again. And no scary horse charging at me with nasty snot dripping from his nose. Although I'm not too keen on this standard time. I now run into the sunset on my way back home. It's nice, and I see more Amish people every day, but I just can't work up that sweat if the sun ain't blastin' down on me!

And how about those crazy lunch ladies winning 95 million playing Power Ball??!! It almost makes me want to be a lunch lady. Notice I said ALMOST. I think I'd eat most of the food if I worked with it. Besides, someone's got to make sure those concrete and blacktop plants keep pumpin' out their stuff. And who else is going to listen to Gary's crazy ideas and actually work on them? Sorry middle schoolers, but Jimmy is needed elsewhere for now. Give Vikki a call though, I hear she makes good chicken salad and baked apples. Hmmm, I never had that kind of meal at school . . .

No comments: