Monday, October 20, 2003

Well, I made the Bedford newspaper. I'm not really happy about that mainly because the small blurb makes it sound like I was driving out of control and any moron in my shoes would have never hit that police car. Whatever. I'm sure it helps my case that not far away was a blurb about a 19 year old girl, also driving a 1997 Chevy Cavalier, crashed at the same location merely 30 minutes before my crash. Apparently editors aren't smart enough around here to put two and two together. Oh well, I still stand by the fact that if that cop would have been in a better position visually I wouldn't have hit the brakes and everything would have been fine. Oh well. The article about me does mention how I hit the brand new 2003 Ford Crown Victoria trooper car. I find that humorous. Maybe next time he won't park so close to a telephone pole and be a little more out in the open, not ready to freak you out just after the top of the hill.

No comments: