Wednesday, October 29, 2003

I miss the drama that unfolds at school. I feel like I'm out of the loop. Plus, watching drama unfold is like my own personal sitcom at my friend's expense. But, everything gets back to normal eventually and everyone takes their turn as lead role.

So on the plus side, tonight was Ed night. What can make Ed night even better? Watching it with your friend Julie who's been in the hospital for 7 seven months and just got home! She seemed so happy to be home. It was good to spend time with her again. Hopefully now I'll have someone to hang out with here in the cove. So let's see a raise of hand for people who think Ed and Carol will stay in NYC. Yeah my thoughts exactly. I will say this, Mike Burton was on top of his game tonight. I can always appreciate the character who just throws insults at people. I don't know why . . .

No comments: