Saturday, October 04, 2003

What is more fun that playing frisbee with your college buddies? I wouldn't really know considerding I raced back to school on friday hoping to play a little ultimate, but it turned out that it was too cold or people went home for break. All I wanted to do was play a little frisbee. Oh well, maybe in a week or two. A few of us did however get to hang out at the Riverside G-man for dinner. I've never eaten there before. It was pretty good. The two pitchers or Yingling Lauger made for a light footed exit, but I'm a raging alcoholic anyway so who really cares? If any family members are reading this, it's and inside joke, don't get all concerned.

Work on friday? Rather humerous. One of the fellows I work for has this invention that we use for cold feed belt automation. Well, after getting to work with them, I must say, they are a piece of junk! Why can't you just put three wires on them Gary? Voltage in, voltage out and pulse signal. Eazie peezie japoneezie. But no, it has to be all complicated two wires, hook up a load to make it work. Oh well. Gary's changing the design to make it work without a load. A very good idea.

No comments: