Monday, October 13, 2003

You'd think if you were hired at a fairly large company just a month ago that they would all of the sudden turn you loose without supervision already! Okay, so maybe the guy that has been training me the last month was sick today, but I was left to solve stuff on my own for the whole day! Good thing there weren't any problems with the plants today. It was just me and the office today. I did get to work on some new Mistic Protocol stuff that Ashley's been trying to figure out for the past few days. I got it working in less than one. Where's my raise? I own this job!

The last few hours at work I kind of felt like George from Seinfeld. I was about ready to crawl under my desk and take a nap. Instead I just dozed off staring at my computer screen. The no coffee thing didn't work out too well today. I guess the excitement of "owning" my job wore off my the afternoon. Once I got home I decided to shoot some hoops in an attempt to energize myself a little. I discovered that I stick suck really bad at it. If that darn moisture probe's percentages are anything like my basketball shooting percentages I can understand how it gets negative percentages.

No comments: